Gauging Trowel For Gardening

No tax

A Gauging Trowel is a versatile tool used for transferring plaster (the broad rounded point is ideal for picking plaster out of a bucket) and for applying plaster to a wall or surface. Use this trowel for mixing or “gauging” small quantities of plaster.

993 Items

No customer reviews for the moment.